Happy Valentine’s Day to all my new friends here on WordPress. It has been a wonderful experience so far (more like saving my sanity experience) .In last year, there were two things missing from my life. Some friends and creativity. So on my 30th birthday I did something which I have never done before. I got drunk real hard(yup……real bad) and blurted out my light bulb idea. and that’s how Cookplayneat born.
Few days ago, my little sister of wordpress, Nimmi from https://feelingsoulmate.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Sisterhood Award. I was so glad when she called me Didi (elder sister) in one of our first conversation.
I am taking a little liberty to thank my dearest Cousin brother Keyur from https://keeppicturing.wordpress.com/ who helped me from the day I thought about this blog. He is a wonderful blogger himself. I love his photographs because they are still pictures but still full of emotions.
one more thing on spreading love this Valentine’s day. I was planning to add a link for blogs I love on my sidebar. I should have done it when I was taking the blogging course ,cause now I have to go to my cousin for the help. But here is my first Blog Of The Month , Sonni from http://mynameisjamie.net/ .Her Blog is about a person who is jail. She transcribe his letters and write the posts. And if you get chance to read one of the posts you will understand how much she means to that person. In her posts you will find unconditional love.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve sent you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
Here are the answers of the questions Nimmi asked me :
1) Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yes………… Well I don’t know if you know that I was a professional dancer. Bharatnatyam (Indian classical dance) and folk dancer.And used to travel to different countries for performances. So many time we had to perform Rain or shine !!!
2) Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
I always wish to die healthy ,don’t want to rely on others for my needs.I don’t mind being ugly as I grow. But Healthy in a year I would say.
3)Do you sweat on small staffs?
Oh yes ….. and very much want to give up that habit. It just brings more stress. Plus having 2 kids in the house is always causing troubles.
4) Do you believe in miracles? If yes, then why?
I believe this whole world is a miracle. No matter how much further science has gone. No one can tell the source of all the energy. But I truly believe that if you want miracles to happen in your life you have to dream for it and work for it.
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
I always wanted to have kids. Did I get it? Yes and no. I always wanted a daughter. So NO. But after having two lovely boys it doesn’t bother me much.
6) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do?
My kids or any kids. And do what we can do as adults ….ha ha ha !!!
7) What Cheers you up?
Well this is a tough one. Cause I am very easy to please. But good food,kids around me and dance.
8) What is the weirdest thing about you? Are you proud of it?
I am obsessed about history. I always feel I should have been born at least 150-200 years ago. I always keep reading books settled in the past. Yes I am proud of my obsession.
9) You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question, who would you select and what is the question?
My own history or the whole world history. If it’s the whole world history than It would be Hitler. And I would ask him WHY?
10) Which cartoon character do you resemble the most?
Well this is the easiest. I love cartoons. Even when I didn’t had kids watching cartoon was part of my routine …..
I am a Donald Duck.One of my little cousin used to call me that.
Here are the nominees :
My 10 questions for my sisters :
- Why Blogging ?
- How did you choose the name for your blog ?
- What is your favorite food ?
- One place yo want to travel alone ?
- Do you read ? What kind of books ?
- Are you a perfectionist ?
- What would you prefer more ,Indoors or Outdoors ?
- One thing you are not doing right now in your life, But miss doing ?
- Are you a fashionista or wear whatever your mind and body tells you ?
- Your remedy for a real bad day ?
Have a happy Valentine’s day. Hope you all have a great one.